About Motorsport Industry Association Canada:
Why is there a need for a Motorsport Industry Association in Canada? Give some thought to the wide array of commercial motorsport involvement across Canada from Snowcross to Superbike from Drag Racing to Formula One there are few forms of motorsport that Canadians aren’t involved in. Yet currently there is no industry association for motorsport in Canada.
The mission of Motorsport Industry Association Canada is to promote motorsport as an industry in Canada.
Motorsport Industry Association Canada or MIAC will strive to represent the unique needs of this industry as it undergoes development throughout Canada, providing advocacy and benefits for member companies interested in the motorsport industry. Together with industry leaders whose goal is to build a professional and sustainable industry (and industry organization), MIAC is an ideal means to achieve this goal. Taking direction and purpose directly from our members, MIAC will strive to represent the unique needs of our member companies as the motorsport industry continues its development in Canada.
Why is Team Canada Motor Sport (TEAMCMS) launching this initiative? TEAMCMS is a nonprofit organization with the following mission: “To foster opportunities and provide strategic assistance to Canadian individuals and organizations within the motorsport industry through relevant initiatives.” Launching MIAC from the TEAMCMS platform is logical- leveraging existing TEAMCMS infrastructure therefore providing the initiative a “rolling start”. Once critical mass has been achieved, MIAC will become a standalone entity.
Become an active participant in this unique Canadian organization and become a MIAC member today.
- Any Company interested in deriving an income and involved in the supply and/or promotion of Motorsport products, services or activities.
- Prepared to sign the Letter of Agreement and operate in an ethical manner.
- Members receive a wealth of benefits designed for growth.
- Including: Promotional, Skills & Knowledge and Business Development benefits.
- We take our direction and purpose directly from our members.
- We raise the profile of the Motorsport Industry.
- Benefits : Promotional | Skills & Knowledge | Business Development
- Promotion of your company via MIAC/TEAMCMS News Bureau.
- Facilitate interaction between MIAC members and your company.
- Online Vendor Directory featuring your products & services.
- Membership database access (e-mail newsletters).
- Access to a Databank of research & data, surveys & industry info.
- Use of MIAC logo and right to market the relationship.
- Procurement program for group purchases.
- Member to Member Offers/Discounts.
- Unique access to community through live event display (races, trade show, social gatherings).
- Help strengthen your voice within industry and government.
- Training/ Workshops.
- There are Three Levels of MIAC Membership:
- Directory Membership (Free).
- Promotion Membership ($495/year or$45/month).
- Development Membership ($995/year or $95/month).