Motorsport Safety Foundation in Canada Initiative is a partnership between TEAMCMS and Motorsport Safety Foundation with a common mission to unite the racing community under the single purpose of improving safety standards in all forms of motorsport.
TEAMCMS is proud to be representing the Motorsport Safety Foundation in Canada
The Motorsport Safety Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving safety standards in motorsport. It is a community where the motorsport industry can come together and have a single voice, a place to share safety concerns and collaborate on research.
The charity, founded in honor of late professional racecar driver Sean Edwards, continuously works to amend those issues that can prevent another driver, crew member, marshal or even fan from serious injury or death.
The Motorsport Safety Foundation will address the growing problem of fragmented groups that are in need of having their ideas consolidated in one transparent place. All participants will have access to an open forum where they will be able to express their safety concerns, all with the objective to:
• Promote motorsport safety education and awareness.
• Create an online motorsport database of safety specialists and organizations.
• Build a fundraising platform for safety-related projects.
• Collaborate with accredited safety research entities.
• Provide solutions to the safety issues from within our network.